Important Update from the team at Refresh Dental
Throughout the pandemic, we have been clear that our priority is the well-being of all our patients and dental team. We have worked extremely hard to revamp the practice to comply with the most up to date regulations. We are pleased to say we have introduced changes and sourced over and above the essential protective equipment allowing us to confidently reopen our doors to our loyal patients.
What to expect when attending Refresh Dental
· Please wash your hands prior to your appointment.
· When you arrive we ask you please wear your own mask or use one we have provided.
· Use our hand sanitiser, followed by wearing the gloves we provide.
· We might ask you if we can take your temperature with an external thermometer.
· We kindly ask you to attend your appointment punctually and alone if possible.
· Where possible contactless payment will be taken in advance of your treatment.
· We will ask you to put your personal belongings in a box which will be kept safe.
· When you enter the surgery the clinical team may be wearing full protective equipment for your benefit.
If you feel you require URGENT dental treatment do not hesitate to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject- Emergency dental treatment or call us on 02030260999. Please bear with us as we expect the phones and emails to be extremely busy.