Refresh Dental Coronavirus Update
Following the latest government guidelines in response to the Corona Virus outbreak, to protect all our patients and our staff, Refresh Dental will now suspend the provision of routine dental treatment until further notice to prevent any risk of spread of the COVID-19 virus.
This was a difficult decision but also one that makes complete sense in order to protect the public and save lives. We hope to return to a normal service as soon as we can.
During this period, we endeavour to help all our patients with any dental queries they may have. We will be available to provide emergency dental advice via phone, email and video consultations.
If you have a SEVERE dental emergency,:
- a large infection causing swelling, difficulty breathing, or swallowing
- severe dental pain which is keeping you awake at night time and constant
- a sharp tooth which has caused severe laceration to the tongue or cheek
- trauma which has resulted in lose or lost adult teeth
In an emergency please firstly call the practice on 02030260999 and leave a voicemail with all your details and clearly state the best number to contact you on. We will endeavour to return your call as soon as possible.
If you have an upcoming appointment in the NEXT 4 WEEKS, we are advising:
- Your appointment is POSTPONED until further notice.
- A member of our team will contact you and put you onto our priority tracker.
- We will post weekly updates directly to you via email.
- If you have any concerns, contact us and we can arrange a telephone call or digital consultation with Dr Mide Ojo
We apologise for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your cooperation during this difficult and testing time.
Thank you for your understanding and we hope to return to our normal service as soon as we are allowed to.
Please stay safe.
From all the team at Refresh Dental